Direct to Film, the latest in on-demand garment print technology, blends the durability of heat transfer with the artwork accuracy of Direct to Garment (DTG). It's a print method that involves printing your design onto a special film (PET, or Polyethylene Terephthalate) which is then applied with heat and pressure onto your apparel.
It delivers colour without compromise.
- Crisp, clear, high quality prints
- Vibrant colours print true-to-life
- Captures ultra-fine details
- Lightweight, stretchy, soft feel
- Prints applied to almost any fabric
- Design durability through multiple washes
- No more pre-treatment smells and stiffness