Covid-19, Supply Chain & Logistics Impacts
Entripy is a proud, diverse Canadian company based out of Oakville, Ontario with over 55,000 square feet of office and production space.
As with many industries, we are excited about building back up all areas of our business through this challenging but hopeful post-COVID climate.
In exceptional circumstances, customers may experience delays with print orders in our noted production timelines due to:
- Product availability due to global supply chain shortages
- Delays due to transportation of product through our supply chain networks
- Unexpected delays by our delivery providers
- Reduced capacity in our production areas. Although covid restrictions have lifted significantly, we still aim to always keep our employees safe and comfortable and we are doing our best to handle unexpected staff leave or shortages.
HOW WE ARE ADDRESSING THE CURRENT CLIMATE
Our Client Experience team will reach out to you to discuss options on any orders that are significantly delayed.
- We have 4 production areas, one for each different method of decoration. If your order has more than one decoration type, you can receive partial shipments of your order, on us. Normally, we would synchronize our production schedules within our teams, but in today’s environment this has proven slightly more difficult.
IN-PERSON ORDER PICK-UP IS AVAILABLE
- Dockside pick-up is still available at the rear of our building. Select this option when you check out.
- If you choose to pick up your order, we ask that you wait for an order completion email prior to heading to our facility.
- Pick-up Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM - 5PM
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS HERE FOR YOU
- Our customer service team is available by phone, email and live chat to answer any questions you have
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30AM-6PM
We appreciate your loyalty and the trust that you have placed in us for your custom decorated items. Thank you again for your patience as we all work together to adjust to this new normal.
Lead Executive Officer